I have great respect for the MS Certifications. When it comes to testing time you either know the material or you don't. I did save some money - I bought a copy of "Practical PostgresSQL" for $5.65 at Amazon.com. It even has the original CD. Answered the question on sequences I had the first time I cracked the book. I've been watching the whole YouTube series by NewBoston and PHPAcademy. They're a little raw but I think they do teach some useful skills. Its helpful to listen and watch. I like their prototyping methodology in the series on user registration. Recently I began freelancing commercial art (my old gig as a sales administrator for Hobby Motors has gone into retirement with the owner) and I'm creating my own contact database with Postgresql, Php and Apache. Say bye bye to Access 97.