Looks like it might be the coursework for "PHP/MySQL for Web Developers"
(Course Code CPPHB Fee $495) - I find these types of questions are best
answered on Twitter - "Social Media Essentials for Business (Course Code CASMB
Fee $495) - Fall 2011 LSU CEPD.

Looks like sigmonster is on form today... LOL

Happy Forth everyone!

Regards,
Edmund Cramp
--
 PHP is a minor evil perpetrated and created by incompetent amateurs, whereas
 Perl is a great and insidious evil perpetrated by skilled but perverted