Guys,
I'm wanting to sell my Viewsonic gTablet. $200.
In addition, i'll add the case I bought that fits very well on the tablet.
It plays movies well, plays music, works with the apps I downloaded.
I didn't try a lot of apps. Works with the Google app store and the
Amazon app store.
I have found that i haven't been using it much. I had bought an iPad
for the wife, she
isn't using it, so I use it more.

There is a lot of info here if you'd like to see:
http://www.viewsonic.com/gtablet/

The short of the specs are;
-1GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 - Dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 CPU
-512MB DDR
-10.1" TFT-LCD with LED driver system and 1024x600 resolution
(capacitive touch screen)
-WiFi : 802.11 b/g/n
-16GB internal memory (expandable up to 32GB via SD Card)

It came with a shoddy Viewsonic version of Android 2.2. I can put it back to
stock if you'd like or leave the current version of Honeycomb on it.
It's currently running the Bottle of Smoke alpha 6 build, Honeycomb v3.0.1.
There is a pretty large mod community for the gTablet at both
slatedroid and xda.

This is a link to the current OS i'm running:
http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/17863-rom-12-bottle-of-smoke-honeycomb-for-gtab-g-tabletzpad-t2/

Dev forums:
http://www.slatedroid.com/forum/199-viewsonic-g-tablet-12-rom-development/
http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?s=274a4b2ef9cd85465e692d6182a12fb8&f=844

It appears that Flashback v10.3 is the best current version of
Honeycomb available.
I can help someone upgrade to this or do it for you, if you prefer.

$200.

Thanks,
Brad B.

--