I have an associate that is looking for an RFID pro. Contact me if you have the
background and I'll put you in touch! Details from him: "I see RFID and
autodiscovery as having enormous potential to streamline asset management
(including inventory activities) in the datacenter. I'd like to chat with other
people involved in front-line implementation of such projects about how they
work out and how to make the most of them."

---
Dustin Puryear
CEO
Puryear IT, LLC - We see IT differently.
Networks -  Servers - Desktops - Strategy

Direct: 225-304-6402 | Main: 225-706-8414 | Fax: 225-308-6740 |
www.puryear-it.com<http://www.puryear-it.com>

We're always looking for highly-motivated and energetic professionals to join
our team.
Join our team now: jobs.puryear-it.com<http://jobs.puryear-it.com/>