From: Dayle Alsbury via LinkedIn [mailto:mem...@linkedin.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2014 5:23 PM
To: Dustin Puryear
Subject: Tiger Trap 2014

[Image removed by sender.
LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/blink?simpleRedirect=cj1vp6lFpCBHoS5KsRZzoClJfmJB9CZDrSMJoyRzoClJbmRJrScJr6RBfmtKqmJzon9Q9D1JrzRQ9CIPbmRDc6ISqDhEbm8RoTkZpjYOtyZBbSRLoOVKqmhBqSVFr2VTtTsLbPFMt7hE&msgID=I847078308_9&markAsRead=>

[Image removed by sender. Dayle
Alsbury]<http://www.linkedin.com/blink?simpleRedirect=3AQdjATcPwOfkh9sClyrmlJ9z4MnShBqmpFqSdxrDdvoS9BrjRHpipIqm5Jpj5Lt34JrThLq70JoyRzoClJnSRJrScJr6RBfmtKqmJzon9Q9DpMrzRQ9CIPbmRDc6ISqDhEbm8RoTkZpjYOtyZBbSRLoOVKqmhBqSVFr2VTtTsLbPFMt7hE&msgID=I847078308_9&markAsRead=>

Dayle
Alsbury<http://www.linkedin.com/blink?simpleRedirect=0Vd3kVdPcUczR4in9BoCRBrioNc5ZApmBCqmJzomVPnSdypmQZqSkCr6BxrmkNrTgNbmlJomUJoyRzoClJnSRJrScJr6RBfmtKqmJzon9Q9DpMrzRQ9CIPbmRDc6ISqDhEbm8RoTkZpjYOtyZBbSRLoOVKqmhBqSVFr2VTtTsLbPFMt7hE&msgID=I847078308_9&markAsRead=>

Information Security Manager at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana

Friends:
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana will be hosting the 2014 Tiger Trap Cyber
Security Exercise sponsored by Louisiana InfraGuard (FBI), SANS, and ISACA May
7-9 at the BCBSLA Baton Rouge campus. This year we continue the evolution of
Tiger Trap to include a multi-day cyber security event….along with the typical
Tiger Trap social networking event….and after-party. This year we are
incorporating your feedback for a blend of Capture The Flag (CTF) and Defend
The Flag (DTF) events. Wednesday afternoon/evening we will meet/greet to
network with peers and our vendor sponsors, share stories, and divide into
Tiger Trap working groups (teams). On Thursday the 8th (the first full day)
team will compete in the SANS Net Wars CTF event (or as an individual, if you
feel brave). On Friday the 9th teams will apply what they learned during Net
Wars and on-the-job to compete in an incident / crisis response scenarios table
top DTF event. And, most importantly, Friday afternoon, we will get together to
share lessons learned, brag, network, and begin the after party with our peers!!

Tiger Trap Vision: To facilitate the cyber education and enhance the cyber
security knowledge of Louisiana public and private Information Technology
professionals.

Tiger Trap Goal: To provide a hands-on cyber security training event and forum
where industry and government Information Technology professionals can
participate, communicate and share cyber security knowledge.

WHEN: May 7-9, 2014

WHERE: Blue Cross Blue Shield of Baton Rouge, 5525 Reitz Avenue, Baton Rouge,
LA 70809

What's Included:
• One day of hands-on, cyber security professional immersion training / teams
Capture The Flag (CTF) event hosted by SANS Net Wars
• One day of table top, cyber security professional incident / crisis response
Defend The Flag (DTF) event hosted by Infragard & ISACA
• Handouts, prizes, and vendor swag
• Sponsored breakfast and lunch each day
• Continuing education credits
• Unlimited networking with peers, sponsors, and IT decision makers from across
Louisiana
• Tiger Trap After Party (where the REAL networking happens)
This year’s theme: Cinco de Tiger

Please consider giving a donation or becoming a sponsor. More information can
be found at our website at www.tigertrap.org

WHO CAN PARTICIPATE: Information Technology professionals (CIO, CTO, CISO,
Network Admins, or as delegated) from private and public sectors in Louisiana.
This will be a two-day hands-on cyber security event.

Seating will be limited so be sure to reserve your seat! Applicants will be
placed on a waiting list if demand exceeds seating.

If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact to me or Sundanah
Parsons (sundanah.pars...@ic.fbi.gov) or check out the InfraGuard Tiger Trap
website at www.tigertrap.com

Hope to see you there!!

Dayle Alsbury
Information Security Manager
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
Ofc: 225-298-7580
Mob: 225-328-7824
Mob: 225-229-0925
dayle.alsb...@bcbsla.com

Reply to
Dayle<http://www.linkedin.com/blink?simpleRedirect=3Bve30Pe3sMdPgUijR4imRBt6ACejgRejsPe38Zh4BOpm9JpmQCcj1vp6lFpCBHoS5KsRZzoClJfmJB9CNFomRBcmZQciRVr71BsyRybmdypmRvrmRLoORIrmkZpSVFqSdxsDgCpTddrRhVr71BszRx9CIPbmRDc6ISqDhEbm8RoTkZpjYOtyZBbSRLoOVKqmhBqSVFr2VTtTsLbPFMt7hE&msgID=I847078308_9&markAsRead=>

You are receiving member message notifications emails.
Unsubscribe<http://www.linkedin.com/blink?simpleRedirect=4p5qn1ilBoRbj52j6tCpBpFsTpQolBjmjhmp3hLmDxxol4TnOQRuCwMs4pck4cUjCRkcPh1rl5KlCZkimVKpSBHlll1gk51j5YMuA8QhDsToQxhgjRAqmZI9CIPbmRDc6ISqDhEbm8RoTkZp6BB9z4MnShBqmpFqSdxrDdvoS9BrjRHpipytndKtiRCbmdypmRvrmRLoORIrmkZpSVFqSdxsDgCsTlBfngCqPcJrmsMqPpGt6wJozlztjRBfP9SbSkLrmZzbCVFp6lHrCBIbDtTtOYLeDdMt7hE&msgID=I847078308_9&markAsRead=>

This email was intended for Dustin Puryear (Founder & Technology Strategist |
Computer Network Mobile Cloud). Learn why we included
this.<http://www.linkedin.com/blink?simpleRedirect=e3wTd3RAimlIoSBQsC4Ccj1vp6lFpCBHoS5KsRZzoClJfmJB9CNOlmlzqnpOpldOpmRLt7dRoPRx9CIPbmRDc6ISqDhEbm8RoTkZpjYOtyZBbSRLoOVKqmhBqSVFr2VTtTsLbPFMt7hE&msgID=I847078308_9&markAsRead=>

© 2014, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

[Image removed by sender.]

<<inline: ~WRD000.jpg>>

<<inline: image001.jpg>>