All -
I have my old UPS for sale - it is a HP Compaq R3000h XR-NA.  The batteries are
about 3-4 years old (approximate).  I don't know how old the actual unit is
however.  We just out grew it.  Never did an extended battery test, the
generator powered up within 75 seconds any time power went out.

The back of the unit has 8xC13/C14  style places to plug in and there is a
240Vx30Amp output.  I also have a device which plugs into that and offers 4
C19/C20 outputs but I don't have the associated distribution strips (reused).

Its heavy, its in Baton Rouge off of Cloverland Ave.   Any decent offer will be
accepted...................and we will even help you load it.

Let me know if you're interested.
--ML