From: General [mailto:general-boun...@brlug.net] On Behalf Of Dustin Puryear
Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2015 10:21 PM
To: general@brlug.net
Subject: Re: [brlug-general] Thoughts on UoPeople's CompSci Degree?

Ultimately, you will need to start somewhere in an entry-level position.
Generally an entry-level helpdesk role is where people tend to start since they
get exposed to so much. Is this what you mean by “until I’m decent enough for
an IT job”?

---
Dustin Puryear, Founder & Technology Strategist
My direct number: 225-304-6402
Main: 225-706-8414 | Fax: 800-613-5731 | www.puryear-it.com

Puryear IT, LLC - We see IT differently.
Baton Rouge IT Support & New Orleans IT Support
Cloud, Windows, Exchange, SQL Server, Linux, UNIX
2014 Honoree of the LSU 100: Fastest Growing Tiger Businesses
2013 Honoree of the LSU 100: Fastest Growing Tiger Businesses
2012 Honoree of the Silicon Bayou 100