I'm on Comcast... YMMV.  I have a debian box that is running as my router.
I couldn't get v6 to work with comcast with the ISC client.   I had to
install the wide-dhcpv6-client package and go from there.  That was for the
WAN connection.  Google around for the wide dhcp package and there are some
howto docs out there.  I had to cobble together some scripts to get it all
to work.

For the internal network, I chose to support auto config so that all my
devices would work... so, I'm running radvd on the internal interface of my
debian router.  Comcast supposedly will delegate larger than a /64, but I
gave up on getting that to work.  Seemed like the route wasn't getting set
on their end.

I ran into a number of issues getting it set up... and it's a bit hazy now
because it's been a while and I didn't keep good notes.  But, if you need
further info, I can look on my running system and let you know how I have
things here.