From: General [mailto:general-boun...@brlug.net] On Behalf Of Dustin Puryear
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2016 11:17 AM
To: general@brlug.net
Subject: [brlug-general] I need a big Internet pipe for the next 24 hours

Hi all-

We need to download about 500 GB of data. Not too much but our Internet is
going to make this require days. Can anybody help?

No, it’s not DVD’s. :)

Call me at 225-572-4978 if so, thanks!

---
Dustin Puryear, Founder & Technology Strategist
My direct number: 225-304-6402
Main: 225-706-8414 | Fax: 800-613-5731 | www.puryear-it.com

Puryear IT, LLC - We see IT differently.
Baton Rouge IT Support & New Orleans IT Support
Cloud, Windows, Exchange, SQL Server, Linux, UNIX
2014 Honoree of the LSU 100: Fastest Growing Tiger Businesses
2013 Honoree of the LSU 100: Fastest Growing Tiger Businesses
2012 Honoree of the Silicon Bayou 100