From: General [mailto:general-boun...@brlug.net] On Behalf Of Keith Stokes
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2016 2:06 PM
To: general@brlug.net
Subject: Re: [brlug-general] Anybody have a all-in-1 PC that I can hang from a
wall?

I’m a nerd. I don’t have any friends that aren’t computers or aren’t already
here.

On Mar 29, 2016, at 2:01 PM, Dustin Puryear <dpury...@puryear-it.com> wrote:

Hi all-

We need some new blood on this list I think to get the LUG activity up.

Have your nerd friends join up.

http://www.brlug.net/

---
Dustin Puryear, Founder & Technology Strategist
My direct number: 225-304-6402
Main: 225-706-8414 | Fax: 800-613-5731 | www.puryear-it.com

Puryear IT, LLC - We see IT differently.
Baton Rouge IT Support & New Orleans IT Support
Cloud, Windows, Exchange, SQL Server, Linux, UNIX
2014 Honoree of the LSU 100: Fastest Growing Tiger Businesses
2013 Honoree of the LSU 100: Fastest Growing Tiger Businesses
2012 Honoree of the Silicon Bayou 100