> Have you ever submitted a sample of malware to virustotal that has gotten
> through
> all the AV & SPAM filters?  Usually, if it makes it through relatively good
> defenses,
> it takes days for it to be detected by most of the AV vendors.

Yes - VirusTotal shows about half of the AV vendors detect the .js attachments
as malicious
with many companies like Malwarebytes failing to spot them.  It's not that the
Java script
does anything particularly awful - it's what it downloads that screws you.

I respect Trump a lot more if he was for banning JavaScript programmers from
entering the US.