If it's any indication, here in Denver, a similar meetup saw the tragic
demise of much alcohol, and an increase in the amount of cash a given
bartender might have.

The local hackerspace, Denhac, when first getting started, we fortunately
happened to pick a local bar that was frequented by a lot of the dc303
crowd.

Good times were had.

-mat