I have tinkered with the arm 7tdmi instruction set on keil uvision, but I don't
know that I would be much help as most of what I did was pretty much bare metal
and didn't have the functionality you're talking about as I just implemented
serial data stream to the gpio. I'm interested in your progress though.

Sent from my iPhone