I’ve been asked to find a local website designer for a local company that needs
a new website.  Basically they want to get a Google presence and solicit sales,
nothing too complicated but the designer would have to do the domain name
registration and find a suitable hosting setup - I use HostGator in Houston and
have found them very good.

Does anyone have any recommendations for someone to make a decent desktop and
mobile friendly website with decent google rankings?

Regards,
Edmund Cramp
--
Motion Lab Systems, Inc.
15045 Old Hammond Highway, Baton Rouge, LA  70816 USA