Hi all,

I have an associate that reached out to me for some programming help. We don’t
do this work but I thought there may be a C contractor here. See below. The
reply below is from the first programmer I reached out to who declined. The
note below is from the associate.

If interested let me know and I’ll put you in touch.

Dustin Puryear
CEO
Direct: 225-304-6402
Tel: 225-706-8414
Fax: 800-613-5731
Web: puryear-it.com
Puryear IT, LLC
Puryear IT, LLC
1779 Government St.
Baton Rouge, LA 70802
IT for the Gulf Coast
Outsourced IT | Fully Managed IT | Professional Services | Office 365
No more servers -- move to the Puryear Cloud

2017 Honoree of the MSP 501: The Ultimate Guide to the World's Best MSPs
2016 Honoree of the LSU 100: Fastest Growing Tiger Businesses
2016 Honoree of the MSP 501: The Ultimate Guide to the World's Best MSPs
2014 Honoree of the LSU 100: Fastest Growing Tiger Businesses
2013 Honoree of the LSU 100: Fastest Growing Tiger Businesses
2012 Honoree of the Silicon Bayou 100