Any strong opinions on Meraki vs Fortinet for multi site connectivity ?
Anybody used both with first hand knowledge of both (on Fortinet, I am also
looking at a fortimanager).

- no I'm not looking at full on Cisco gear right now
- my arm could be twisted to sophos XG but Sophos red will not work per their
engineers for what I need
- no, I'm not building a router out of a spare computer
- siri, Ok google and Cortana are ignoring me

Mark A. Lappin, CCNA, MCITP: Enterprise Administrator
Director of Information Technology
Lee Michaels Fine Jewelry - Corporate Office
5630 Bankers Avenue | Baton Rouge, LA 70808-2609
[O] 225.368.3645 [F] 225.368.3675 [E] ma...@lmfj.com
www.lmfj.com

This communication is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
this communication.