Hi Rick,

thanks for reviewing.
I fixed the link you mentioned.

Til

On 24/01/2022 19:22, Rick Hillegas wrote:
Moving this discussion to the general list, as Craig recommended.

Thanks for doing all of this work, Til. I have checked out and built
the top level db site according to your instructions. I manually
followed all of the links but did not exhaustively try out the mailing
list subscriptions. I only reviewed the site for the internal
consistency of the links. I did not review any of the content for
correctness--that seems to be outside the scope and deadline of this
effort. I found only one issue:

On db-site/target/site/communication.html :

The third paragraph mentions a "[Mailing List](mail.html)" page. That
link needs to be filled in. Perhaps a pointer to
db-site/target/site/mail.html

Thanks,
-Rick