Hi Gavin,

thanks for the hint.
We appear to get those for *every* commit, and most commits do not touch
the .asf.yaml files.

However, I now assume this happens because the repository is not
"active" yet, i.e. the .asf.yaml file references a branch that does not
exist. This probably confuses the .asf.yaml processor and it emits those
messages for every commit.

I think the repository is close to being mature enough for being
"activated", let's hope the messages stop occurring then.

Thanks,
Til