Hi Til, Gav,

> On Feb 2, 2022, at 11:38 AM, Tilmann <tilmann_...@gmx.de> wrote:
>
> I think ddlutils is still broken: https://db.apache.org/ddlutils/

Yes, you are right. I thought it would be found in attic.apache.org but it's
nowhere to be found now. It was retired in September 2021 and its former link
is correct on the main db.apache.org page.

I guess we will need some help restoring the contents.

Gav, could you find the (now static) contents and restore them?

Thanks,
Craig

> ... unless I put a wrong link in the DB page?
>
> Best,
> Til
>

> On 02/02/2022 19:39, Craig Russell wrote:
>> Hi Gav,
>>
>> Thanks so much for helping us get here. From my browser, all sub-projects
>> are now in working order.
>>
>> Thanks again,
>> Craig
>>
>>> On Feb 2, 2022, at 7:55 AM, gmcdon...@apache.org wrote: