hi,

cts:element-attribute-value-query is for "content equal a given phrase" and cts:element-attribute-word-query is for "content containing a given phrase", but i'm looking for a cts:query constructor that matches a substring, e.g., given <div xml:id="Dia01ch10m4.5"> I want to match on "Dia" -- any suggestions you have would be most helpful. i think we have workarounds for the limitation, but can it be done, out of curiosity? If no, please consider this a feature request :)

thanks,