From: Keith L. Breinholt
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 4:24 PM
To: 'general@developer.marklogic.com'
Subject: Are host names unique?

I'm trying to write some code that can address a specific host in a system.

Can I assume that host names will always be unique in all contexts?

Keith L. Breinholt
ICS - Java Stack Team
801-240-7161 - w
"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." - Theodore Roosevelt

copies of the original message.