Also, are you connecting with the same user via XCC and CQ? If not you'll
want to check the permissions on that module to ensure that the XCC user has
access to the file.

-fs

From: general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com
[mailto:general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com] On Behalf Of Frank Sanders
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 11:43 AM
To: General Mark Logic Developer Discussion
Cc: Sunil_Chengalva
Subject: RE: [MarkLogic Dev General] (Issue with ML XCC component)

I'd also make sure that the Modules database is set correctly for the XDBC
server, and that the SearchDBs.xqy file has been loaded to the appropriate
location. I'd suggest connecting CQ to the modules DB where your module is
stored, and running the query below just to make sure your paths match up:

for $doc in fn:doc()

return xdmp:node-uri($doc)

-fs