Given a query like "hello AND foo:bar" how I can use cts:highlight to
highlight the results in the document itself?

I use the search api (search:search) to run the initial search, and
would like to highlight the page after the user has clicked through
from one of the results (passing the the uri and the
search:response//search:qtext through to the next page)

cts:highlight expects a cts:query as the 2nd argument, but to create
that it seems I would need to deconstruct "hello AND foo:bar" into a
cts:and-query... is that the only approach?

thanks
andrew