Hi,

Is there a way to configure what the entity enrichment marks up?  Two
things mainly:

1. Can I tell it not to mark up certain "types" that I don't need
enriched, such as urls?  (looking for the right word there)

2. Given a type, such as <e:date>, can I configure what will match as
a date?  Currently things castable as an xs:date get marked up (such
as 2010-01-21) which is what I need, but also words like "Thursday"...
  (I'd like to put an xs:date based index on <e:date>)

What is considered the best approach here?  Should I add a post-commit
on-update trigger that post processes the entity markup to be what I
need, or should I configure the process somehow to not mark it up in
the first place?

thanks
--
Andrew Welch