We have a need for users to add managed content via WebDAV.

This seemed pretty straight forward by adding a create trigger that calls
dls:document-manage() on all documents on creation.

However, Win7 and Vista WebDAV clients both write a zero byte file first and
then overwrite it with the real contents of the file.

Because of this version 1 of any document created by these Windows WebDAV
clients are empty.  I've looked for any way to update version 1 of a file but I
don't see any way of updating them except to delete the managed document and
start over.

Is there another way?  If not we could really use a function
dls:document-update-version-file( $uri, $node, $version ).

Keith L. Breinholt
Missionary & Public Affairs Portfolio
breinhol...@ldschurch.org<mailto:breinhol...@ldschurch.org>
"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

copies of the original message.