From: general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com
[mailto:general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com] On Behalf Of Silvano Ravotto
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2010 11:43 AM
To: General Mark Logic Developer Discussion
Subject: Re: [MarkLogic Dev General] question about search:search constraint

Helen,

You can specify the collation as an attribute of the range element:

<options xmlns="http://marklogic.com/appservices/search";>
                  <constraint name="codencount">
                  <range type="xs:string" facet="true"
collation="http://marklogic.com/collation/en/MO";>
                    <facet-option>collation=a</facet-option>
                    <element ns="metasearch" name="meta-article-coden" />
                  </range>
                </constraint>
                </options>

Silvano