Hello,

I have been trying to research this problem, but am coming up empty.  I am
working on an application in which we are loading XML with a webDav server (I
am not sure how important this is).  When accessing a document using fn:doc, I
am given a root node, but none of the children nodes are recognized.  In cq, I
can see the xml text when I run a query like this,
fn:doc('/path/to/my/xml/thefile.xml'), but if I do this,
fn:doc('/path/to/my/xml/thefile.xml')/Report, I get an empty sequence.

I also have tried quoting and then unquoting the document returned by fn:doc:
let $doc := fn:doc("/data/reports/2007/02/01/1822874.xml")
let $xstr := xdmp:quote($doc)
let $ndoc := xdmp:quote($xstr)
return $ndoc/Report

And I get this error back:

1.0-ml] XDMP-NOTANODE: (err:XPTY0019) $ndoc/Report -- "<Report
xsi:schemaLocation=&quot;urn:us:gov:ic:msp:v3.1 IC-MSP-R..." is not a node

Is there anything special I need to do with the database or webDav set up to
support using Windows Explorer to load documents into the db?

Thank You,

Rob Whitener