Hi,

I try to achieve the following action :

I have a process where documents are inserted in marklogic in batch mode. Some
document are reinserted without having change (Same uri and same content). I
don't want those documents to have there last-modified property updated.
To do so I attempt to use pre-commit trigger to compare pre-action document
content with the current update content.
But as a doc($trgr:uri) return the updated content, I'm not able to retrieve
the old content.

Is there a way to do this ?
Is there any other solution in MarkLogic to do the same thing ?

Hope to be clear enough for you to give me some help.

Thanks

Stéphane