Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone here on the list has managed to run ML 4.2
successfully on Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)?  I know that the release notes
don't officially support it, but I was curious to know if it *would* work
despite this or if there's any "unofficial" support or support being added soon?

Need to know so I can correctly spec a new windows laptop for dev use...

Cheers,
-Steve

--
Senior Software Engineer, Semantico Limited
<mailto:steve.mal...@semantico.com>  <tel:+44.1273.358239>

Check out all our latest news and thinking on the Discovery blog
http://blogs.semantico.com/discovery-blog/