From: general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com
[mailto:general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com] On Behalf Of Ton Long Hiep
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 9:14 AM
To: general@developer.marklogic.com
Subject: [MarkLogic Dev General] Error when installing xqdebug

Dear All,

I have downloaded xqdebug-1.0.2.zip and installed it. However, I receive the
following:

500 Internal Server Error

ALERT-TRIGGER (err:FOER0000): unknown trigger
in /MarkLogic/alert/trigger.xqy, on line 22,
in alert:do-trigger("/code/xqdebug/xqdebug.zip", <trgr:trigger
xmlns:trgr="http://marklogic.com/xdmp/triggers";><trgr:trigger-id>10311344255506294147</trgr:trigger-id><trgr:tri...</trgr:trigger>)
 [1.0-ml]
$uri = "/code/xqdebug/xqdebug.zip"
$trigger = <trgr:trigger
xmlns:trgr="http://marklogic.com/xdmp/triggers";><trgr:trigger-id>10311344255506294147</trgr:trigger-id><trgr:tri...</trgr:trigger>
$doc = fn:doc("/code/xqdebug/xqdebug.zip")
$alert-uris = ()
$when = text{"pre-commit"}
in /MarkLogic/alert/trigger.xqy, on line 39 [1.0-ml]

Could someone help me?

Long Hiep.

copies of the original message.