Hello all,
I have some difficulties in integrating marklogic with the apache web-server
and I thought I could ask for your help.The instructions I've been following
belong to  http://developer.marklogic.com/learn/2004-09-cisapache . What I did
is adding a few lines in the httpd.conf file so apache would forward the
requests for the .xqy pages to marklogic. The thing is now I got an "access
forbidden" message and don't know how to fix this. Hhow am I going to run my
.xqy files if I can't even access them?! I also want to add I'm newbie to this
whole thing(the thing with webservers, the way they work, native xml database,
marklogic etc) so if I misunderstood something please do tell... I am very much
interested in listening and learning ... ThankU.
Regards,
Carmen