From: general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com
[mailto:general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com] On Behalf Of Ankur Acharya
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2011 1:38 PM
To: general@developer.marklogic.com
Subject: [MarkLogic Dev General] specifying path while importing module using cq

Disclaimer: This might be a very naive question to most of the readers.

I'm trying to import a module using the following code:

import module namespace conf = "http://foo.com/lib/config"; at "/lib/config.xqy";

When I copy it to the C:\ drive and rephrase the code to:
import module namespace conf = "http://foo.com/lib/config"; at
"C:/lib/config.xqy";

I get an error saying: "1.0-ml] XDMP-IMPORTPATH: Invalid Module Import path:
C:\lib\config.xqy"

I am unsure how the default path to /lib/config.xqy is set? I mean where on my
physical drive do I need to copy the config.xqy file?

Thanks,
Ankur