From: Aiswarya
<aiswarya.venkatachalapa...@laserwords.com<mailto:aiswarya.venkatachalapa...@laserwords.com>>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 04:00:00 -0400
To: "general@developer.marklogic.com<mailto:general@developer.marklogic.com>"
<general@developer.marklogic.com<mailto:general@developer.marklogic.com>>
Subject: [MarkLogic Dev General] Clarification on MarkLogic

Hi Guys,

I desperately need your help.

I need to format my machine but I don’t want to lose any of the content or
configuration of MarkLogic(such as database, forest, pipelines configuration
etc.,)of my machine. Is there something that I can take a back up of whole Mark
Logic installed in my machine and roll back after formatting the machine.
Please help me out.

Thanks

Aiswarya V