From: Danny Sokolsky
<danny.sokol...@marklogic.com<mailto:danny.sokol...@marklogic.com>>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 16:54:45 -0400
To: General MarkLogic Developer Discussion
<general@developer.marklogic.com<mailto:general@developer.marklogic.com>>
Subject: Re: [MarkLogic Dev General] Parallel Task Servers

You would need to create a cluster.  Then direct your load at multiple hosts in
that cluster.  This book:

http://docs.marklogic.com/4.2doc/docapp.xqy#display.xqy?fname=http://pubs/4.2doc/xml/cluster/title.xml

talks about some of that (as well as failover).

For example, if you had a cluster with host1, host2, and host3, then you can
direct part of your load to host1, part to host2, and part to host3.

Now to step back a minute, why do you really need to do this?  The task server
runs multi-threaded, so if you have extra horsepower on your host, you should
be able to take advantage of that.

-Danny