Does anyone know the steps to rollback from a Marklogic Server upgrade. I
am planning to upgrade to Marklogic 5 from V4.2-3.2. Before proceeding I
wanted to hash out my rollback plan. I am thinking about following these
steps

1- uninstall Marklogic server 5 and reinstall the older version 4.2-3.2 in
my case
2- restore the Database that was taken before the upgrade to Marklogic 5

Are these steps enough for a rollback? I am not sure if restoring the
database will rollback the changes to Security database and other
databases that are upgraded as part of the Marklogic 5 upgrade.

Best Regards,
Kashif Khan