Hello again,

I've installed successfully the Word add-in and am able to search
using the sample provided in the download.

However, the double-click on a found paragraph does not insert it into
the currently open word document. Probably, things have changed from
2007 to 2010.  Looking at the Javascript code in
Samples/search/search.js I find this line:

MLA.insertBlockContent(response.responseXML);

which seems to be responsible for the insertion of the paragraph.

So, I guess my question is whether 1) this add-in is supported for
Word 2010 and 2) if so how can one debug this Javascript code (is
there a Firebug-like tool for this?).

cheers,
Jakob.