Why are you expecting the same query to return different uris and counts?

----
Sent from my iPad

Clark D. Richey, Jr.
Principal Technologist, Federal
MarkLogic
+1 240 252 7507 Cell
clark.ric...@marklogic.com

1600 Tysons Blvd., 8th Floor
McLean, VA 22102
www.marklogic.com

This e-mail and any accompanying attachments are confidential. The information
is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any
review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this e-mail communication
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify us immediately by returning this message to the sender and delete all
copies. Thank you for your cooperation.