*Van:* general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com [mailto:
general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com] *Namens *amit gope
*Verzonden:* dinsdag 19 juni 2012 12:45
*Aan:* general@developer.marklogic.com
*Onderwerp:* [MarkLogic Dev General] issue creating facet in search

Hi All,

When i am adding a new constraint to add a new facet, i am unable to use it
as the element on which constraint is being made does not have a range
defined for it.

This is the part of the xml ::*<Book Language="En"><BookInfo Language="En"
TocLevels="0" NumberingStyle="Unnumbered" ContainsESM="No"
BookProductType="Proceedings" MediaType="Book"></BookInfo></Book>*

i want to create a facet on BookInfo/@BookProductType, but i am unable to
do it, can anyone tell me how to achieve this?

--
Regards
Amit