Hi everyone,

The webdav has been set up on our marklogic server (windows server 2003 R2
64bit), but when trying to connect to the webdav via Windows network wizard, I
get the "the folder you entered does not appear to be valid" error.
I have the windows webclient service installed and running. Error logging is on
the webdav, but no errors logged. I have connected to the webdav in the past on
other computers.
Any clues?

Thanks

Djaun Maclin
Product Manager
WATT Knowledge * Solutions * Success
Office: 815-966-5539
Mobile: 815-608-7653
Email: dmac...@wattnet.net<mailto:dmac...@wattnet.net>
Web: www.wattnet.com<http://www.wattnet.com>

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged material
intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you are notified
that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed, copied or
distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or attachment is
strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail by
error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this
message. WATT Publishing Co. and/or its employees shall not be liable for the
incorrect or incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor
responsible for any delay in receipt.