Ah!  Yes I do.  That number of directories looks suspiciously close to
the number of stations I have stored in my database.  That would
probably account for it.

I'll never use WebDAV on this database give the large number of small
documents, so I can turn that off.  Is there any other reason why I
would want that on?

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 11:49 AM, Will Thompson
<wthomp...@jonesmcclure.com> wrote:
> Do you have directory creation set to automatic in your database settings?
>
> -Will

--Alex Milowski
considered."