From: general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com
[general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com] On Behalf Of Ryan Dew
[ryan.j....@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2012 8:12 AM
To: MarkLogic Developer Discussion
Subject: Re: [MarkLogic Dev General] We Got Six

Looks like a great release! I noticed that there are also some less pronounced,
but equally cool, updates which I've mentioned on my blog (
http://maxdewpoint.blogspot.com/2012/09/marklogic-60-released.html ). Is there
a reason some of these updates aren't mentioned or perhaps I'm just missing
where the updates were announced?

-Ryan Dew

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 7:07 AM, Eric Bloch