Hi

Is there any way in MarkLogic to Validate a schema (which have Schematron
internally)

Till now,
I have used Schema to validate the XML data and it went on well with commands
like (validate strict <<xml document>> and validate full <xml document>>)

After having a requirement of performing conditional validation, I went ahead
with Schematron based on suggestion from markmail and followed steps in Github
to do the tasks.

Now, I am planning to merge both Schema and Schematron. Is there a way in
MarkLogic to validate XML using this merged schema? If yes, how to perform this?

Thanks and Regards,

Gnanaprakash Bodireddy
Sr Associate - Projects | IME
Cognizant Technology Solutions
VNET: 672103
(O): +91 (40) 44514444 extn: 672103
(M): +91-8897575644

If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and
destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email,
and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.