Declan,
Can you help me understand how the default collation “broke in Query Console”?
Was the Query Console UI not able to handle that? Were the results not as
expected? Any details would help to improve Query Console. Thanks.

Justin

Justin Makeig
Director, Product Management
MarkLogic Corporation
justin.mak...@marklogic.com<mailto:justin.mak...@marklogic.com>
Phone: +1 650 655 2387
www.marklogic.com<http://www.marklogic.com/>

On Nov 30, 2012, at 12:28 PM, Declan Newman