I don’t know the details of how Corona assigns permissions to documents, but it
sounds like you don’t have a read permission for the corona-dev role on any of
your documents. Permissions associate capabilities (read, insert, update, and
execute) with a role (e.g. corona-dev). Permissions are assigned to documents
(usually at load time). Take a look at the “Document Permissions” section of
the Security Guide in the docs
<http://docs.marklogic.com/guide/security/permissions#id_85471> to understand
what’s happening under the covers.

Justin

Justin Makeig
Director, Product Management
MarkLogic Corporation
justin.mak...@marklogic.com<mailto:justin.mak...@marklogic.com>
Phone: +1 650 655 2387
www.marklogic.com<http://www.marklogic.com/>

On Dec 13, 2012, at 9:39 PM, manoj viswanadha