I believe this is because cts:uris is always unfiltered. You should get the
same result from cts:search result if you passed the 'unfiltered' option. I
believe you can get what you want if you set 'detail' as a fragment root.
You can read about fragment roots here:
http://docs.marklogic.com/guide/admin/fragments#id_34807

I maybe wrong since I've never tested this sort of thing with cts:uris, but
someone smarter than me might be able to have a more certain answer.

-Ryan Dew