Hi

I am currently having word lexicons's configured on a collation (string
collation), through which I can get all the list of words available in a
database (I know that we may have performance impact when we have huge DB).

I am using this for search suggestions with wild card options.

The current issue I am facing is as below,

I have content like Teacher, Teacher's.

when I am trying to get all the words with Teac*, I am not getting Teacher's in
the result.

Can you please let me know how the word lexicon's are working internally? Will
special characters be used as delimeters? (like space/' / -/! e.t.c)?

Thanks and Regards,
Gnanaprakash Bodireddy
If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and
destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email,
and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.