Hi Erik,

My requirement is to use the constarints which are already configured in
the REST Api  in the custom module which
i created using resource service extention.

so can i pass the options paramenter into the Resource service and use the
constarints to filter the results.

consider the sample url below

http://localhost:<port number>/v1/resources/<service
name>?param1=value&cosntarintname:<value>&options=<name>

Please suggest me if i am missing something.

Thanks,
Manoj.