From: general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com
[mailto:general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com] On Behalf Of Singh, Gurbeer
Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2013 10:46 AM
To: MarkLogic Developer Discussion
Subject: Re: [MarkLogic Dev General] Pipeline for all type doc in XML

Found something called as Default Conversion , we are using ML 5

I created Pipeline with attached (HTML Conversion, MS Office Conversion, PDF
Conversion, Status Change handling)

Observation
PDF --> XHTML
Doc --> XHTML
Docx --> not converting

I want XML for all type of doc, is it not doable in ML 5

~Gurbeer