From: general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com
[mailto:general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com] On Behalf Of Geert Josten
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2013 3:46 PM
To: MarkLogic Developer Discussion
Subject: Re: [MarkLogic Dev General] export / import ?

Hi Gary,

Different memory settings, larger documents, total nr of documents, things
like that..

>From the looks of your code, you are still trying to handle all documents
within one query. How about spawning tasks to do your import/export? Perhaps
making $incr a bit smaller too.

Information Studio takes that approach too. Might be worth taking a closer
look at that also. I used that as foundation for import/export in one of my
projects..

Kind regards,

Geert