Hi

I am trying to find a way to have a custom transformation for facets similar to
results.

To perform transformation on the results we use below code snippet
<search:transform-results apply="raw"
ns="http://marklogic.com/rest-api/transform/<<name>>" at="/<<name>>.xqy">
</search:transform-results>

Is there any way to perform transformation on the facets?

The purpose is to have custom facets structure instead of default one.

Gnana(GP)

Gnanaprakash Bodireddy | Sr. Associate - Projects | IME | Cognizant Technology
Solutions.
Address: Manyata Embassy Business Park, Outer Ring Road, Rachenahalli,
Bangalore, Karnataka, Pin :560045
O: +91 (80) 66808000 extn: 502406| Mobile: +91 8197558899

If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and
destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email,
and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.